A deep overview on drugs for diseases – such as cancers, arthritis, HIV, diabetes – shows how medicine market could substantially increase by 2022.
The following list is able to present a responsive view to better understand how the market is changing in this era.
This drugs list includes some old blockbusters drugs like Humira and some newly approved drugs Dupixent or Tecentriq:
- Humira – Humira targets and blocks TNF-alpha and thus reduces inflammation in the body.
- Revlimid – Revlimid is an immunomodulating drug which affects the functioning of immune system.
- Opdivo- Cancer cells escape the attack of the immune system of the body by placing a brake on the immune system by the PD-1/PD-L1 mechanism. The checkpoint inhibitor releases the brakes and helps the immune cells to identify and kill cancer cells.
- Keytruda – Keytruda works by targeting the PD-1/PD-L1 pathway. This pathway is utilised by camcer cells to skip the attack of the immune system.
- Eliquis – Eliquis is an anticoagulant that block certain clotting proteins-factor Xa in the blood and prevents blood clots forming.
- Xarelto – It is used to prevent blood clots in the boby.
- Imbruvica – Bruton’s tyrosine kinase is an enzyme that plays a crucial role in B-cell (immune cell) development. BTK inhibitor inhibits the B-cell development in various B-cell cancers.
- Eylea – Eylea is an anti-VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor) therapy which finds and blocks the VEGF molecules.
- Dupixent – Dupixent blocks the two interleukins and prevents the immune system from overexpression. Hence, the severe symptoms of atopic dermatitis decrease.
- Tecentriq – Tecentriq targets PD-L1 and rejuvenates the immune sysytem to identify and kill the cancer cells.
CSV Containment is active in the pharmaceutical market as a leading company, always looking for the most innovative customized solutions in the pharmaceutical field.