CSV Containment is proud to present its new freight systems Drum Reactor Charging DRC F1!
Drum Reactor Charging DRC F1 is:
- Made of two separated equipment; the charging station, equipped with a double iris drum pass box, and the drum sliding lifter;
- Based on Drum Iris Technology using a double iris pass box as contained drum interface;
- Two sides operations (the free side grooved glove flanges can be used as waste bag out) feature make DRC F1 universal and operable from the left or the right depending on reactor constraints;
- N2 injection available;
- As optional a negative pressure cascade is available between the main chamber and the double iris drum pass box interface;
- Charging point can be provided with a split valve or a drain point (for decontamination/cleaning purpose);
- ATEX Lifter is pneumatically actuated and self-standing.