CSV Containment is proud to present its new DIIBC – Drum IRIS to IBC!
The new DIIBC – Drum IRIS to IBC is a new and innovative Drum To IBC machine, based on Drum Iris Technology using, as contained drum interface, a Fully Automatic Double Iris Pass Box:
- A lifting platform, equipped with a Drum lifting-Rotating-Sliding Device, allows the proper positioning insertion/extraction of the Drum in/from the isolation chamber;
- A control system integrates the Drum handling device with the Double Iris opening/closing mechanism allowing operator to automatically receive the drum in the chamber Ready to Discharge;
- Negative pressure by variable speed exhaust fan;
- Intertization realized by purging N2;
- Charging Cycle interlocked by % O2;
- Antiacid realization (Alloy C22 and PTFE conductive black in product contact materials);
- Interfaced to the IBC by a 2 gloves Flexible Isolator;
- Acid Carbon Filter on the exhaust pipe.